About the Belgian Nutrition Society
The purpose of the Society is:
- to build an interdisciplinary network of scientists active in the field of human nutrition;
- to encourage scientific research and education in the field of human nutrition;
- to dissiminate scientific knowledge in the field of human nutrition in order to enhance public health;
- to be a point of reference for evidence based information on human nutrition;
- to advocate for an efficient application and implementation of nutrition research for the benefit of the public health policy.